Bioskin DermaSpray Skin ‘Intensive’ Spray is both innovative and unique. Developed specifically for children and adults over 12 month with dry, itchy skin, it combines a naturally effective, nutrient rich formulation by use of a hassle free application, without the additional need for any harsh ingredients and is also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea as it helps to support the skin barrier and natural moisturising factor.
Providing rapid itch relief, the fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to nourish skin cells earlier on in their life cycle – making them healthier when they are at the surface.
Bioskin DermaSpray now also contains almond oil to increase skin moisturisation and nourishment.
So what are the benefits of a Spray?
A spray application can be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in the hair-line/scalp and doesn’t need to be rubbed if so desired. Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
1. Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas of the body.
2. Reduce this application frequency as the symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray’s vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
If the dry and affected areas are on the face, we suggest using Bioskin DermaSerum.
In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this spray in conjunction with Bioskin Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser – applying shortly AFTER the spray.
Real Results from Natural Formulations
The results delivered by our products are always achieved through the use of high quality, natural ingredients.
No Harmful Chemicals
Salcura always avoid ingredients that are widely accepted to be unsuitable for sensitive or problem skin.
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil)
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius Seed oil)
- Glycol Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Grape Vine Oil (Vitis vinifera seed oil)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes rhamnoids fruit extract)
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil)
- Paperbark Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Orange Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil expressed)
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Mineral Solution (Sodium Chloride)
- Lavenda Oil (Lavandula angustifolia extract)
- Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita oil)
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder)
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract)